[Sca-cooks] Good Milk

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:16:21 PST 2007

> I also got a bottle of Straus Family Farms organic egg nog. Their > dairy products are really exemplary and they sell their milk in > *glass* bottles, so i'm hoping their egg nog will be tasty (so many > commercial egg nogs have artificial flavors and all kinds of icky > thickeners - who needs 'em?)
That sounds like "Promised Land" milk here in Texas. Great stuff in
glass bottles. You have to drink it quick because it seems to go bad
quicker than the other stuff.

I'd put the Promised Land Low-Fat chocolate milk against Pennsic
Chocolate milk any day and come away the victor.

> Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)> the persona formerly known as Anahita
Gunthar
Really bored at work.