[Sca-cooks] Radishes

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 22 10:19:25 PST 2007

> I never like canned olives. When i > lived in France i was converted to good olives and now i can get them > in most of my local markets, here in Berserkely. But i still love raw > radishes.
Radishes spread with butter and a sprinkle of salt is a traditional
bar food in France and the continent.

I keep meaning to try it. Sounds great to me.
I wonder if I can find any period reference....but I would think that was
very commoner food and never mentioned. I'd love to serve them in a
tavern or inn one of these days.

Maybe next year we can do the "Bards and Brewers" tavern event that
I've been kicking around.

Gunthar