[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Nov 22 10:24:42 PST 2007

Ah, well, as I mentioned, R&M are gone to her parents, so I'm here
alone (if you count 5 cats, a dawg, 10 geese, 4 ducks, 3 Guineas, 3
(live) turkeys, and a couple dozen chickens) alone.

I was, as I mentioned, going to do a Peking duck, but for various
reasons, including getting the duck a bit late, I'm doing it modern
style- a simple, slow roast, served with a lingonberry and wine sauce,
Janssen's Temptation, carrot and parsnip slaw, an avocado with
dressing, likely some green beans, and my beloved coffee ice cream
with chocolate sauce for dessert.

The duck (from the store, not one of my pets) is roasting, I've an
errand to run (might see if a grocery is open while I'm at it, see if
something jumps out at me desperately wanting to be included in my
dinner), and life is good ;-)

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up