[Sca-cooks] OT OOP Diamond research

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 25 14:41:09 PST 2007

The diamonds found in southwest Wyoming are mostly industrial grade.  While EPSCoRe paid for the research, the data is mine.  What I found was significant enough that someone attempted to steal the map from the professor who oversaw the project.  The year after I completed the research after I had secured employment with the DoI, we were called to clear a location for a potential diamond exploration.  The exploration centered exactly on the locations where I found four highest concentrations of indicator minerals.  I would never have known if I had not been employed in that particular field office at that particular job (archaeologist technician that particular season).  What their exploration produced must not have been significant, for we have had no proposal to mine there.

Cheers

Malkin
Otherhill
Artemisia

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.