[Sca-cooks] Thanksgiving menu

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Mon Nov 26 09:55:22 PST 2007

Fridge, definitely, which you'd know if you'd ever seen me in person <g>.  And I love me some turkey leftovers!
I have a very small apartment, Stefan, and the fridge is kinda half-sized.  I think they call them economy fridges? I could put a turkey in it, but wouldn't have room for much else, and if I wanted to freeze the leftovers, I'd be pretty much SOL, since the freezer's about as big as a 10-lb. bag of ice.  If I'd been doing T-day on my own, I probably would have gone for a nice, big capon, or possibly just a turkey breast.
--maire