[Sca-cooks] Brownie Pan

Robin Carroll-Mann rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 27 18:31:39 PST 2007

Johnna Holloway wrote:
> The mail arrived yesterday and was just loaded with catalogs.
> In the Solutions catalog, I came across this pan and thought
> it was rather silly.
> "Look at what they've made now," I said to my husband.
> "That's great," he replies, "All edges."
> Obviously this may be a Mars/Venus thing or maybe it's a brownie
> thing.

Not everyone feels that way.  I don't deliberately watch Bobby Flay's TV
program "Throwdown", but sometimes I neglect to switch the channel.  He
did one bownie throwdown.  He was challenging the owners of a shop that
sells gourmet brownies and blondies.  Their signature item is an
edgeless brownie -- they use a round cutter to remove the chewy center,
which they stack in a cylindrical package.

--
Brighid ni Chiarain
Barony of Settmour Swamp, East Kingdom
Robin Carroll-Mann ***  rcmann4 at earthlink.net