[Sca-cooks] High Altitude Baking

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Fri Nov 30 10:19:32 PST 2007

In a message dated 11/29/2007 5:19:33 PM Mountain Standard Time,
sca-cooks-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

> Ran across this bit of information, and I thought it might be of use
> to the List members ;-) Lord knows, where I live, high altitude isn't
> a problem- it's about 400 feet- but I thought this might be of use to
> some of the rest of you ;-)
>

> High-Altitude Baking

Thanks for this info.  I keep forgetting to contact the local Extension
Office about high-altitude cooking so this is a good reference for me.  I've never
lived up this high before and some of my favorite recipes need this kind of
tweaking.

Constanza Marina de Huelva   </HTML>