[Sca-cooks] OOP - Soldier Cookies

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 20:48:12 PST 2007

Good Constanza

Please may I share this post with Mistress Kate? (who
sadly is unable to keep up with this list, so I
forward the best bits ;-)  I know you are aware that
Caerthes Cooks Guild has the usual Cookies and
Caroling meeting scheduled for December (I think you
will be joining us again?)  IMHO creating a slew of
cookies for this cause would be WONDERFUL and fitting
and I am certain Kate would love to support it.  (last
year the cookies we made went to Baronial Yule but
this year Yule is the week BEFORE.)

In Service and Friendship
Gwen Cat
Caerthe