[Sca-cooks] OOP - Soldier Cookies

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 30 22:48:52 PST 2007

Karen Park mentioned:

<<< In all my years as an army wife, I never found a good way to ship
cookies.
The best I ever tried was the trick with the Pringles Can.  I didn't
have the
money to try a vaccuum sealer, though. >>>

I've yet to buy one of the vacuum sealers (See, I don't buy
everything discussed here) although I'm thinking about it.

How would you use a vacuum sealer to package cookies for safe
transport? Would you simply put the cookies on a sheet of cardboard
and then seal the whole thing? It seems like simply sealing a pile of
cookies in the bag would simply get to the destination as a well-
sealed bag of crumbs.

Stefan
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas