[Sca-cooks] Pork Chops was good cuts to request when buying a quarter animal

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Mon Oct 8 11:09:19 PDT 2007

>>I've been trying to find some simple, this shiced pork
chops with a reasonable amount of fat on the edge (and to Hel with
quarter inch trims and cholesterol) for two weeks, and haven't had any
luck ;-O<<

I always have to order them from the butcher Dept at Ralph's if I want any fat at all on them.
I've pretty much switched for pork chops to pork blade steaks, which Ralph's will cut off the
shoulder roast for me while I wait. These have great marbling and good fat at the edges and
I cook them either just like a steak on the grill, or like pork chops in the oven. Yum! They
are also cheaper than pork chops!

Renata