[Sca-cooks] Ideas for 1300 Italy

Louise Smithson helewyse at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 11:28:50 PDT 2007

Sorry to both of you for that.  The problem is that I have two bibliography files on my website.  One which was done in 2003 (http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/italianbibliography.html) (before the translation was done) and another one in 2006 (http://www.geocities.com/helewyse/Italianfoodmanuscripts.html).  What I obviously need to do is merge the two documents into one and update all my links.  Because the first one doesn't even have the right links to my own translation.
The later (more updated) bibliography shows the following:
TRANSLATION – courtesy of Vittoria Aureli
http://www.geocities.com/anahita_whitehorse/LibroDellaCocina.html
E-TEXT – Courtesy of Thomas Gloning, http://www.uni-giessen.de/gloning/tx/an-tosc.htm
COMMENTARY
NUMBER OF RECIPES: 185
Which just goes to underscore the fact that I need to keep a better eye on my own website.  I just had to change all the Gloning links again as he moved.
Sorry for the confusion, I'm not trying to slight anyones work.
Helewyse

Johnnae wrote: What I provided was copied directly from Mistress Helewyse's website.
Perhaps she can change her description and include this translation.
I am sure that she'll be happy to do it.
Urtatim  wrote:
I've had the translation by Vittoria Aureli (also on this list) on my
website for almost 2-1/2 years. See my previous post in this thread
for details.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)