[Sca-cooks] Halvah marzipan or nougat?

otsisto otsisto at socket.net
Sun Oct 21 11:50:10 PDT 2007

The Greek halva that I have is a cake made of flour and hazelnut meal eggs
and a bit of sugar with a hot syrup poured over it after it is out of the
oven and it is to soak through the cake. I usually cheat and heat up
marmalade and pour it on. So I am a bit confused about it being a marzipan
or nougat.

De