[Sca-cooks] Activities for a hypothetical Known World Cooks/Bards

Gretchen Beck grm at andrew.cmu.edu
Mon Oct 22 13:50:23 PDT 2007

Hi folks,

I'm mentoring on a bid for a known world cooks and bards symposium, (we're
in the process of constructing one, don't know whether it will be accepted)
and I was hoping to pick the brains of this group a little. Right now, the
proposal is for a long weekend at a campground with food/bunk space and
space for tent camping. What I'm lookiing for information on right now is:

What sorts of activities would you be interested in outside of classes --
particularly in the evenings. Bards are easy, they circle and sing
:-)..But, what do cooks do in a camp where the bards are circling and
singing?

Thanks much! If the bid is accepted, I'm sure we'll be back asking about
classes, workshops, activities around the Pennsic/Pittsburgh area.

toodles, margaret