[Sca-cooks] Cats and ants was ant trail::: was:::Re: ants

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Fri Oct 26 09:34:08 PDT 2007

My late Siamese Jazzmin would curl up in a tiny ball about the size of a large grapefruit (and she was an adult cat) and be fast asleep... er.. ?MEDitating until I would start petting her. Then she would roll over and expose her tummy WITHOUT changing her overall ball shape and size.? Sigh - I miss her so much. The baby Siameses (2!)?I have now do not hold still for much petting yet. Or meditation.

Renata