[Sca-cooks] Freckles

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 10:20:30 PDT 2007

On 10/26/07, Laura C. Minnick <lcm at jeffnet.org> wrote:

> At 08:33 AM 10/26/2007, you wrote:
>

> You know Gunthar, was do have a very liberal membership policy, and I
> would bet the farm that you would qualify- I don't know any
> red-headed Swedish pig farmers who _don't_ have freckles!
>
> 'Lainie, who does _not_ have Spattergoit, thankyouverymuch!

Actually, having had freckles all m y life, summer and winter, I don't
really see what's wrong with them.  I think they're great...and wear mine as
a badge of honor (and consider them a beauty feature...Heaven knows I need
all the help I can get!!)

Kiri (I know...who ever heard of a freckle-faced Japanese, right??)

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.