[Sca-cooks] Medieval questionaire

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 15:54:56 PDT 2007

Yeah, I had a problem with a banquet being compared to a buffet.  I guess I
was thinking in terms of people having food brought out to them by servers
and placed on the table vs. standing in line, helping yourself!  Sigh.

Kiri

--
Learning is a lifetime journey…growing older merely adds experience to
knowledge and wisdom to curiosity.