[Sca-cooks] questions relating to food on airlines

Kerri Martinsen kerrimart at mindspring.com
Tue Oct 30 07:34:46 PDT 2007

Just a guess but it might have something to do with recirculating air
for the spice.

On Top Chef, the guys had to make a 1st class dinner for an airline.
The biggest problem they had was that everything had to be
cooked/heated for no more than 10 minutes and all in the same "foil
pouch".  There was problems with fish being overcooked, broccoli
coming out dead, etc.

Just a though, not an expert by any means.

Vitha