[Sca-cooks] Ice Cream, or, Making a pig of myself ;-) OOP

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 10 08:32:20 PDT 2007

I'm very keen on Garlic Mashed Potatoes.  I'm not the only one, since
other restaurants have taken them up as well.  The Stinking Rose recipe
is up on RecipeZaar but I don't see turnip;  nor do I remember the
version in the restaurant having that much cheese.  This may be a false
attribution?  I'll compare when I get home to my books, if I remember.
<http://www.recipezaar.com/256172>

My whole family is very keen on The Stinking Rose.  I had to leave a
little early from last year's Known World Heraldic Symposium to meet up
with them for Father's Day Supper at their Los Angeles location.  Yum!

Selene