[Sca-cooks] OT: I need computer advice, please

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Wed Oct 10 13:36:11 PDT 2007

Please forgive my using this cooks list to ask a computer question of
all things..... but so many of you are knowledgeable and I am not,
and I don't want to ruin my new computer doing something stupid.....

My computer lives in a small upstairs room, a rectangle about 9 feet
by 5 feet. Two windows take up one wall. At present my computer is
on  the small wall adjacent to the windows. I have curtains on the
windows. My question is,,,,,, can I move the computer to in-front of
the windows? As in me facing my computer being able to look out the
windows.  Would the sun coming in ruin the computer? Would hot
weather/ sunlight ruin the computer? Are curtains enough to protect
the computer  (they are double layer)
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Phillipa

My furs are not in storage, nor lying 'cross my bed. Instead they're
hanging on their cage door, waiting to be fed!