[Sca-cooks] OT: I need computer advice, please

ranvaig at columbus.rr.com ranvaig at columbus.rr.com
Wed Oct 10 13:57:17 PDT 2007

> I have curtains on the
>windows. My question is,,,,,, can I move the computer to in-front of
>the windows? As in me facing my computer being able to look out the
>windows.  Would the sun coming in ruin the computer? Would hot
>weather/ sunlight ruin the computer?

You could put the monitor in front of the window, but keep the CPU out of direct sunlight. The ambient temperature of the room is going to be most important.  Check your manual, but most modern computers can handle any temperature that you are comfortable in.

Will you be able to see the screen if it is right in front of the window?  Your eyes will adjust to the outside light, and the screen may seem too dim.