[Sca-cooks] Game sources (bunny, venison) question

Phil Troy / G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius1 at verizon.net
Fri Oct 12 12:16:27 PDT 2007

On Oct 12, 2007, at 2:58 PM, Kerri Martinsen wrote:

> around where I'm at the best 2 places to get bunny are the Base
> Commessary
> ($3/lb bone in whole) and the Big Asian Market (Han-Aran) (sp).
> Slightly
> cheeper than the commessary I think.  Rabbits run around 1.5-2 lbs per
> bunny.
>
> But that is in Baltimore, MD
>
> Vitha

I suspect the conditions you mention are pretty common in places with
large Asian communities. I STR needing a couple extra rabbits after
having bought most of mine on sale weeks in advance, the last time I
needed them in bulk, and getting them at one of the several Big Asian
Markets (like the name!).

Adamantius