[Sca-cooks] Plan of action......Re: [ ants

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Thu Oct 25 07:15:34 PDT 2007

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ants
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Weevils
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borax
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boric_acid

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.