[Sca-cooks] Plan of action......Re: [ ants

Heleen Greenwald heleen at ptd.net
Thu Oct 25 06:59:09 PDT 2007

Not stupid at all!! OK...question... what do weevils look like? How
big are they?  These are the tiniest ants I have ever seen. It's like
they are babies or something but some of them should have grown up
since July. Also, if they are weevils, I can understand them being in
the kitchen, but what are they doing in the bathroom?  (No food up
there....ever!)

OK..so here's my plan of action...what do you think?
Today I am going to throw out ALL of my flours, grains etc.... wash
down with amonia water. Pretend I am Ruby from Upstairs Downstairs
and scrub the kitchen within an inch of its life...or my
life....depending how tired I end up.

Luckily, I am at the end of all my grains so I won't be losing much.
I have to clean out the kitchen in any case as we are getting ready
to paint so the kitchen will be getting scrubbed sooner, rather than
later.

Wish me luck! If this doesn't work, I am moving!
Phillipa