[Sca-cooks] OOP Need some advice....

Wanda Pease wandap at hevanet.com
Wed Oct 24 19:47:12 PDT 2007

To: Cooks within the SCA
> Subject: [Sca-cooks] OOP Need some advice....
>

> Ok folks we are redesigning my kitchen at work and I am getting 400 more
> square feet.

I'm not certain that this would apply to what you are doing, but I recently
had my kitchen updated.  Sadly there was nothing that can be done about
having a doorway in every corner of the room.  I had pull out cutting boards
put in everywhere I could.  They do noble duty not just by the sink, but
they almost double my usable counter space at need.  The next thing that I
bless one of my friends for having and suggesting is roll-out shelves
wherever I could put them (the heavy cookware rolling shelves are perfect!).
Now I can put the big pots away in a spot where they just fit and get them
out again with ease.

Regina Romsey