[Sca-cooks] ants

Susan Fox selene at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 25 07:18:11 PDT 2007

Which are they more attracted to, fat or sugar?  The fat-eating ants
respond well to a strong brew of chili peppers.  Sometimes when I'm
feeling mean I'll throw in mustard powder too.  Watch them go ouchie
ouch, with little anty hotfoots!  They'll clear out fast and it won't
poison kids nor pets.

Do what you can to locate their entry point and spray around it
liberally.  This includes entire door frames, electrical outlets, etc.

Selene