[Sca-cooks] questions relating to food on airlines

Stanza693 at wmconnect.com Stanza693 at wmconnect.com
Wed Oct 31 10:02:26 PDT 2007

In a message dated 10/30/2007 10:57:17 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
sca-cooks-request at lists.ansteorra.org writes:

> Huh? When was this filmed? Is there really an airline that still
> actually serves food, as opposed to "snacks"? Or maybe this is just
> because I always buy the "cheap" tickets.
>
> Stefan
> --------

It should also probably be noted that they were cooking for Lufthansa's
newest & largest airplane.  I think it is supposed to be super-posh.

The food I got on my transatlantic flights wasn't bad, but it wasn't great
cuisine either.  It was pretty simple fare.

A sus ordenes,
Constanza   </HTML>