[Sca-cooks] questions relating to food on airlines

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 31 11:26:30 PDT 2007

> > It should also probably be noted that they were cooking for Lufthansa's > newest & largest airplane. I think it is supposed to be super-posh.> > The food I got on my transatlantic flights wasn't bad, but it wasn't great > cuisine either. It was pretty simple fare.> > A sus ordenes,> Constanza </HTML>

Both times my daughter got deported from Denmark she ended with no choices as to food (she's a vegan by choice, freegan by forced necessity) but got treated pretty nicely on the transatlantic flights as they did their best to serve her and Will (he got deported back to Canada via NY, first deportation, they went back seperately second time).  Scrounged up all sorts of fare for her/them, even let them open their own bottle of whiskey!  Didn't have nearly as good fare when she paid to go there and had the food choice option.  Odd that..

Olwen