[Sca-cooks] seal a meal questions

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Sep 4 15:00:55 PDT 2007

Cabela's has been advertising a sale on one of their heavy duty versions.
http://www.cabelas.com
This one  Foodsaver Vac 900 Kit   is $79.99
The 450 watt super CG15 Vacuum Sealer is reduced to 349 from 399.
There's even a Buyers Guide sheet "Save Your Catch with a Vacuum
Packaging System By: Mark Mazour"
on the webstite.

Johnnae