[Sca-cooks] Honey, I'm Home

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 12 14:13:55 PDT 2007

I'm generally tolerant of heat, dry or humid (well, humid to a
certain extent), but many days at Pennsic had me sweating sheets of
water, when i wasn't being drenched by sheets of water from the
clouds.

I can't speak for the week after Pennsic (i spent part of it in
Columbus and part in Philadelphia), but I was at Cooper's Lake
Saturday and Sunday (11th and 12th). If it had been like that during
most of the previous week, i'd have been fine. It was hot and humid,
but not as hot or as humid as it had been.

I expected heat and humidity and a day or two of hard rain. But the
weather at Pennsic this year all rather, uh, exceeded, shall we say,
my expectations.
--
Urtatim (that's err-tah-TEEM)
the persona formerly known as Anahita