[Sca-cooks] Chard and cheese dumplings

Cat . tgrcat2001 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 13 07:22:40 PDT 2007

Um almost correct, but the corrections will make a BIG
difference.
first" nicht gro?/ sondern klein/"
means Not large/ BUT small

next the really important one:
"und schaw/ da? du sie nit
 zerwirffst/ la? sie gar gemach sieden/ da? sie nicht
voneinander fahren/..."

should be: see/ that you dont break them/ let them
simmer gently/ they they do not fall appart
(technically it is that they not frome one-another
drive)

If you boil them hard the dough will separate from the
filling and you will have tatters in
cloudy/fillingmushy broth. (ask how I know ;-)

Gwen Cat
thinking they sound rather tasty