[Sca-cooks] Best Apprentice Gift EVER!

Daniel Myers edoard at medievalcookery.com
Mon Sep 17 17:06:33 PDT 2007

On Sep 17, 2007, at 11:25 AM, Michael Gunter wrote:

> ... And once you get a Laurel that's pretty much it.
> If you decide to persue another art then you just learn it, there
> are no
> individual Laurel groups.

Which is why we need to start campaigning for an uber-peerage ... a
court Duchy perhaps!

Because there just isn't enough politics and infighting in the SCA.  ;-)

- Doc

-=-=-=-
222. Take Longebeff and Flowre, an sethe it wyl, and than boyle it
ry3th wel, than caste clowys ther-to, an maces, an a lytil quantyte
of powder pepir ther-to, an serue in.  [The Boke of Swyllyng]
-=-=-=-