[Sca-cooks] Was: The purpose of SCA-Cooks; Now: The Dutch

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Wed Sep 19 15:35:27 PDT 2007

In a message dated 9/19/2007 6:27:44 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Lay off the Dutch.  What have they ever done to  you?

I'm part Dutch and _I_ don't trust them, then again I don't trust the
English either. The Jury's still out on the native part<G>.

Corwyn (who's family line has more scum and villainy then most, just ask
Mordonna<G>)

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will  annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort.
--Herm  Albright