[Sca-cooks] OT-OP-help for ideas, please

Christine Seelye-King kingstaste at mindspring.com
Sun Sep 23 10:11:31 PDT 2007

I learned this from the man that runs the company, Udo Erasmus, when he came
to do a lecture at the natural foods store I worked at.
http://udoerasmus.com/firstscreen.htm

He uses it as a quick and easy food while he is on the road. It has saved my
life a couple of times.   It has the sweet taste you are looking for, along
with fiber and essential nutrients.  You'll have to go to a health food
store to get the ingredients, and they aren't cheap (you'll be laying out
somewhere in the vicinity of a hundred $ to get the three bottles, but they
will last a very long time) There is no cooking involved, either.  And I've
got to say, it tastes really good, especially when nothing else is staying
down.

UDO'S GLOP

Udo's Choice Wholesome Fast Food Blend (powder)
Udo's Choice Beyond Greens (powder)
Udo's Choice Perfected (or Ultimate) 3, 6, 9 Oil Blend
Organic applesauce

For one cup of applesauce, add 1 tbsp. Fast Food blend and 1 tsp. of Beyond
Greens.  Amounts on the powders are approximate; the Beyond Greens is very
sweet, and the Fast Food blend has some flax seeds and other fibrous things
ground up in it, so adjust up or down with the amounts to get the right mix
that your grandfather likes.  Add a tablespoon of the Oil Blend and mix it
all together.

Here is the product page so you can see what is in each one:
http://udoerasmus.com/products/1_index_en.htm

Not getting a cut for this - but I know it works, and it seems very well
suited to your challenge.
Good Luck,
Christianna