[Sca-cooks] How much to make

Saint Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Sun Sep 23 12:39:14 PDT 2007

I found this site through another cooking group I'm on. It's basicly
designed to help you figure out how many quart or pint jars yield
you'll get when you're canning however much of various produce, but
considering the volume we're dealing with when we do a feast, I'm
thinking it would be useful for figuring out how much fresh stuff
you'll need for a feast. Lots of good information on the page, and
quite a few interesting links off of it.

Enjoy ;-)

http://www.pickyourown.org/info.htm

--
Saint Phlip

Heat it up
Hit it hard
Repent as necessary.

Priorities:

Denial of evidence is not refutation of evidence.

Blessed be the self-righteous, for they shall inherit themselves.