[Sca-cooks] OT-OP-help for ideas, please

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 23 18:28:44 PDT 2007

when my ex's grandmother was ill all she wanted was sweets, and then complained that everything she tasted WAS sweet.  I resorted to the things we fed my step-fathers mother when she stayed with us.

Peanut butter sandwich, made with soft wheat bread ... no crust

Pureed fruits ... any of them ... run through the food processor  bananas work pretty well for sweet but most fruits have sweet taste.

multigrain hot cereals (Red Mill has a 10 grain that is small bits), cooked with either milk or cream, or juice from canned fruit, or sweatened with maple

milksop ... bread and hot milk ... my stepfather drowned his in maple syrup

bread pudding ... add a little rum flavor  or bourbon flavor if he enjoys that

boiled mashed sweet potato

hope this helps

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door. Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that