[Sca-cooks] OOP - NYT article on emerging, exotic, slightly dangerous food trend...

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 24 05:57:58 PDT 2007

I saw the article last night and just looked the video up.
It's the one apparently titled  "The Chronicles of Narnia"
now because the film features Parnell and Samberg rapping about their
desire to see the Narnia film
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chronicles_of_Narnia:_The_Lion%2C_the_Witch_and_the_Wardrobe>and
eat cupcakes.
Originally it was titled Lazy Sunday. There's a huge Wikipedia entry on
it that talks about
it being on iTunes and then YouTube and off YouTube and on NBC, etc., etc.
It can be seen
http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/#mea=2921

Johnnae
(the boys in this house make 13x9 cakes... why mess with cupcakes?)