[Sca-cooks] Bamboo cutting board

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Tue Sep 25 07:22:49 PDT 2007

Well, that's what my Lady keeps telling me. Oh wait, that's right, we
don't have a dish washer - that's me. :) Regardless, I would never put
cutting boards through a dish washer as I prefer to wash them
thoroughly by hand. Guess I am just old fashioned, I also don't put
any stainless steel pans or knives in the dishwasher.

--
Yours in service,
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi