[Sca-cooks] Claudia Roden in New Yorker was Watch your mailbox!

Johnna Holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Mon Sep 3 15:38:41 PDT 2007

Lanie wrote that The New Yorker food issue was out.
We ought to mention that it contains a marvelous biographical article
on Claudia Roden. LETTER FROM EUROPE

Spice Routes by Jane Kramer. /Claudia Roden’s kitchen./

The Table of Contents may be glimpsed at
http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/toc/2007/09/03/toc_20070827

Johnnae