[Sca-cooks] seal a meal questions

K C Francis katiracook at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 4 14:16:58 PDT 2007

My old machine requires me to press out the air by hand and I find it just
fine for my needs as I only seal saucy things for onsite boiling.  If I
wanted to seal meats and other chunky things, and avoid freezer burn, I'd
get a new machine.  I alwo have a little hand device that lets me reseal
potato chip bags, etc.  Very handy!

Katira