[Sca-cooks] What Scales do you recommend?

Sharon Gordon gordonse at one.net
Mon Sep 10 11:17:47 PDT 2007

We are in the planning process for a food project where we would like to use a good quality digital scale to measure larger amounts of food to at least an ounce and also perhaps on a different scale to be able to measure the weight of an 1/8th of a teaspoon of a very light spice or be able to weigh a thread of saffron.  And it would be great if there were settings to allow either pounds and ounces or metric measurements?

Which scales are accurate and hold up well?

Sharon
gordonse at one.net