[Sca-cooks] Final thoughts from my Laurel's Prize Tourney entry

Anne-Marie Rousseau dailleurs at liripipe.com
Tue Sep 11 10:32:33 PDT 2007

I frequently make the le menagier mustard as well...its dang tasty! and I dont add much sugar at
all, so its more a gentle spicing.

red wine vinegar
poudre forte
sugar
mix of yellow and black mustard seeds

let vinegar and seeds soak overnight (or longer). yo may need to top off the vinegar, keeping seeds
submerged but not floating

whiz in your cuisinart, add spices

I hot pack can mine and give it as gifts :) but be sure to keep some out for yourself. it keeps
forever on the shelf (if canned properly) or in the fridge (if opened)

--AM

On Tue Sep 11 11:49 , "Elaine Koogler"  sent: