[Sca-cooks] I sent you an eCard from AmericanGreetings.com

Lilinah lilinah at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 19 13:19:20 PDT 2007

Adamantius wrote:
>Arrrrhh! 'Tis the real deal, no mistake, an' a pox on he who tries to
>slip a virus past a firewall in OS X...
>
>Adamantius (who will surely come to a reckless end some day)

Avast, matey, i see yer one of 'em what knows it's "Talk Like a
Pirate day" Today. Even them salty dogs on the BBC was talkin' about
it last nuyght and even played a bit of one o' muy fav'rit puyrits,
that rascal what set the standard fer us all, Rrrrrrrobert Newton,
who was Disney's Long John Silver.

Greetin's from the queen o' the seas, "The Bucket 'o Blood"
and her cap'n, Arrrrrrrh-tatim