[Sca-cooks] Sca-cooks Digest, Vol 17, Issue 51

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 17:18:25 PDT 2007

What she said!!  I've lost track of how long I've been here....I did drop
off of the list at one point because I had a new job and it was taking up
copious quantities of time.  Boy, did I miss it!!  This list has made me be
a better cook because of all of the neat stuff I've learned from others.  In
fact, I suspect that a lot of what I learned here made my elevation to the
Order of the Laurel possible!

One of the greatest thrills I've had have been the chances to actually meet
folks I've corresponded with in person.  I have met many of the folks on the
list at Pennsic, the Midrealm Cooks' Symposium...and when I had the
privilege and pleasure of attending Huette and Hroar's wedding last
December.  You guys are my family...thanks!!

Kiri