[Sca-cooks] Ottoman Soup Choices

V A phoenissa at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 19:40:07 PDT 2007

I think the meatball & fruit soup sounds interestingly delicious.  (I would
love to try it with tamarind.)  I second Jadwiga's suggestion of serving one
fruit soup and one chicken-broth-and-something soup -- I would vote for
pasta or chickpeas, personally, and for egg-and-lemon rather than
pomegranate (which might make it too similar to the fruity soup).

Man, I *really* hope I can make it to this feast... :-)

Vittoria