[Sca-cooks] Fava bean recipes

Christiane christianetrue at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 11 14:07:23 PDT 2007

Thank you, everyone, for your comments on favas at feasts. I am glad there has been some use of them at events, but I can certainly understand the reasons why their use has not been common! Expensive and hard to work with in large quantities doesn't make a good argument for frequent use!

They've been popping up in the ethnic groceries by me, so I was thinking of trying to prepare dried ones for a St. Joseph's Day maccu.

Gianotta