[Sca-cooks] OT: I need help in finding artwork websites......

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa / Jenne Heise jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Tue Sep 11 19:59:15 PDT 2007

> Please forgive the use of bandwith for a non-cooking question. I am
> trying to find a website that has art masterpieces on it... I think
> it is called something like 'Art on the Web' or 'Web Art'... so far I

Could it be the Web Gallery of Art?
http://www.wga.hu/
"The Web Gallery of Art is a virtual museum and searchable database of
European painting and sculpture of the Gothic, Renaissance and Baroque
periods (1100-1850), currently containing over 17.300 reproductions.
Commentaries on pictures, biographies of artists are available. Guided
tours, free postcard and other services are provided for the visitors."

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, Knowledge Pika jenne at fiedlerfamily.net