[Sca-cooks] Almond milk dregs

Elaine Koogler kiridono at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 05:19:35 PDT 2007

The other possibility is that you can oven-fry them.  Use jelly-roll pans
(cookie sheets with a lip), heat them in the oven (350 - 400 or so).  Pour a
thin coat of oil (I use canola) on the sheets and heat them again.  Pull
them out of the oven and spoon your fritter mixture on the pan.  Slide back
into the oven and fry until golden.  This technique has worked very well for
me...I've done fritters as well as frying the stuffed eggs from
Platina/Epulario this way.

Kiri