[Sca-cooks] Almond milk dregs

Vitaliano Vincenzi vitaliano at shanelambert.com
Fri Sep 14 08:11:03 PDT 2007

I made rice at my last feast and figured 1/2 cup per person with 80
people attending. It took two big roasters (no stove tops on site) to
cook all the rice, and we only used one roaster full. The other was
given away, sold, shared, and/or tossed. Of course, the rice was
served in the third course so many people were already reaching that
"I'm full" stage, so I guess it depends on what else is in this feast.

--
Yours in service,
Lord Vitaliano Vincenzi