[Sca-cooks] Best Apprentice Gift EVER!

silverr0se at aol.com silverr0se at aol.com
Tue Sep 18 10:27:28 PDT 2007

Congratulations, Gunthar! I hope the 4 of you will be very happy together (that's your 2 Laurels, you and the knife.) Too bad my Laurel isn't on this list...

On the subject of knives - has anyone ever worked with one of those ceramic knives that Ming Tsai sells? Are they worht the money or are you just looking to loose a finger before you know it?

Renata