[Sca-cooks] Thanks for the confectionary sources

Daniel Phelps phelpsd at gate.net
Thu Sep 20 05:39:45 PDT 2007

Stefan:
Thanks for the confectionary references, if I can judge Daniel off the
computer this weekend I'll take a look at those. And I'll consider the
confectionary and subtlety list, I'll have to decide if I can fit it in-
between school and 2 little kids, not too much time for email lists lately.
But,  I'll see what we can come up with. And yes, some of those names are
familiar after years of peeking over Daniel's shoulder (;-) Thanks again!
Cheers,
Isabella de la Gryffin